IVY - The World's First Social University
June 7 - 9, 2019
Join Us For
IVY East Coast Summer Camp
We're thrilled to invite you to an epic weekend of fun and adventure at IVY Summer Camp! This will be an unforgettable all-inclusive getaway in stunning surroundings, with great activities and an amazing group of 200+ IVY members. The gorgeous 300-acre camp is located on a spectacular lakefront in the Berkshire Mountains in Connecticut, and IVY will have exclusive use of the facilities throughout the weekend. Check out the IVY Summer Camp video to see fellow members in action!
Payment Terms & Conditions
More Information Coming Soon
- Open bar all weekend
- All onsite activities
- All meals
- Shared accommodations
- Round trip shuttles from departure cities of Boston, NYC, and DC
- Access to all evening entertainment & themed parties
Members are Responsible For:
Members are responsible for any flights needed to and from NYC, DC, or Boston. Please be sure to give yourself plenty of time to get to the meeting location, anyone arriving after the designated departure time will be responsible for their own transportation to Summer Camp. If you need help booking flights, please reach out to the IVY Flight Concierge with your ideal dates, airports & departure times via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting Place & Departure Time:
NYC: LOCATION CHANGE Please plan to arrive at 175 Varick Street by 2:30 pm on Friday, June 7th. The bus will leave at 3:00 pm SHARP! If you need to book flights out of NYC please plan your departures leaving AFTER 10:00 pm on Sunday night.
Boston: Please plan to arrive at 745 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02111 by 12:30 pm on Friday, June 7th. The bus will leave at 1:00 pm SHARP! We will return to Boston late on Sunday, June 9th. If you need to book flights out of Boston please book them for anytime the following Monday and be sure to book yourself accommodations for Sunday night as they are not included in the package
DC: Please plan to arrive at 1440 G St NW, Washington, DC, 20005 by 7:00 am on Friday, June 7th. The bus will leave at 7:30 am SHARP! We will return to DC late on Sunday, June 9th. If you need to book flights out of DC please book them for anytime the following Monday and be sure to book yourself accommodations for Sunday night as they are not included in the package
IVY Travel Terms & Conditions
IVY Booking Policies
- Your deposit must be paid immediately upon booking (refundable where canceled within 24 hours of booking)
- 100% of the total cost of the booking must be paid by the first Friday following your reservation
- All payments will be charged to the default card on your IVY account, any failed payments may result in your reservation being forfeited"
IVY Cancellation Policies
- If canceling within 24 hours of placing your booking you will receive a full refund of your deposit
- Cancellation after this period incurs cancellation fees
- All payments are non-transferable
Cancellation Fees (as a percentage of total trip cost)
If you cancel...
- Within the first 24 hours of RSVP – deposit is fully refundable
- From 24 hours after RSVP until the final payment is charged – deposit is non-refundable
- Thereafter, until 60 days before trip (4/6/19) – the cancellation fee is 40%
- Thereafter, until 30 days before trip (5/6/19) – the cancellation fee is 70%
- After 5/7/19 - the cancellation fee is 100% (ie. non-refundable)
*All room supplements are non-refundable once requested and paid*
|CANCELLATION FEE BREAKDOWN|
|If Cancellation Date is...||Within 24 Hrs of your RSVP||Up until the first Friday following your RSVP||Up until 60 days before trip departure|
|Up until 30 days before trip departure|
|Less than 30 days before trip departure|
|Trip Start Date 6/7/2019|
(% of total trip cost)
|*Cancellation fees are based on a % of total trip cost|
*All room supplements are non-refundable once requested and paid
Are Guests Allowed?
- YES! We are able to accommodate a limited number of guests for this trip, if you are interested in bringing a guest please email us at email@example.com
What is the Accommodation Situation?
- Shared Occupancy: This trip includes shared accommodations, you will be assigned a roommate/s of the same gender. Cabins fit between 2-4 guests.
- Requesting a Roommate: Please indicate on your reservation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request a roommate
Why is Airfare not included?
- Airfare is an added cost due to the varied home destinations of travelers. If you need help reserving a flight please reach out to the IVY Flight Concierge with your ideal dates, airports & departure times via email@example.com
We believe everyone has limitless potential. Our mission is to trigger transformative ideas and collaborations that lead to unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Through meaningful experiences with inspiring individuals, IVY provides a lifelong supply of new friendships, opportunities, and ideas.
"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks." — Johann Gottfried von Herder