IVY: The World's First Social University
Join Us For
IVY x Aspen with The Ski Week
Get ready for an epic trip to Aspen Snowmass, featuring an exhilarating weekend of skiing, snowboarding, and mountain festivities! For the 5th year, IVY members will be joining The Ski Week (“TSW”) as VIP Guests for an unforgettable Alpine-Style Spring Skiing Festival that will unite fellow IVY members with hundreds of passionate skiers and snowboarders from across the globe at one of the best skiing destinations in the world. This will be a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the thrilling ski culture of Aspen while enjoying the slopes with a dynamic group of world travelers. Watch The Ski Week official 2019 trailer and start getting in the mood!
- 3 Nights Accommodations - IVY has secured a private block of rooms exclusively for our members at the Timberline Condominiums. You will be placed in a cabin with other members depending on your rooming selection.
- IVY VIP Activities - Includes all activities listed on the itinerary (unless otherwise specified); including (many) Champagne toasts, bubbles & brunch, hot tub pool party, private Alpine feast, and more!
- Ski Week Wristband - Grants access to all The Ski Week activities including private après ski parties, morning yoga, pond skim, The Ski Week Closing Party in downtown Aspen, and more!
- Food & Beverages - To offer the most action-packed expedition, we’ve included all meals & drinks listed on the itinerary; complete with open bar and snacks available all weekend in the IVY Suite!
- Private IVY Shuttle - Shuttle to and from Denver Airport, as well as private IVY shuttles to and from downtown Aspen on Saturday night
- 3-day lift ticket to Snowmass Mountain.
- Travel Insurance - IVY will book travel insurance on your behalf once you submit your information via our Traveler Information Form.
Members are Responsible For:
- Airfare to and from Denver Airport.
- Any meals, drinks, and activities NOT listed on the itinerary.
- Ski Rentals (book them here).
Accommodations & Pricing
We will be staying at the beautiful Timberline Condominiums, a Ski-In Ski-Out resort on the Slopes of Snowmass, Colorado and in the heart of the Rockies. The Aspen/Snowmass area offers something for everyone—world-class skiing, snowboarding, culture, dining, shopping, and inspiring views everywhere you turn. After a long day on the slopes, relax in the new slope-side pool and hot tubs around the property. The condominiums are ski, on, ski off.
IVY has secured a private block of rooms exclusively for our members. Each condo fits between 3-8 people. The rooming options are detailed below:
- Private Queen Bedroom - Single ($2,945): A private bedroom with a queen-sized bed, all to yourself!
- Private Queen Bedroom - Shared ($2,170 pp): A private bedroom with a queen-sized bed to share with a partner! Please be sure that both of you have selected this option and requested each other as roommates. You need to inform the IVY team of your roommate via email within 1 week of RSVP or you will be charged the full cost of the room.
- Shared Occupancy Bedroom ($2,645) - Twin: A bedroom with 2 twin beds, offers a little more privacy than a loft. Please indicate on your reservation if you would like to request a roommate(s) by 4/1/20, otherwise, you will be assigned a roommate of the same gender
- Shared Occupancy Loft ($2,245) - Double: Reserve a twin bed in an open-concept loft-style room. Typically fits 1-4 people. Please indicate on your reservation if you would like to request a roommate(s) by 4/1/20, otherwise, you will be assigned roommates of the same gender
*BONUS OFFER*: Fill a whole condo and receive 10% off your booking. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Flight & Arrival Information
BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS:
Members are responsible for airfare to and from Denver Airport. IVY will provide a shuttle to and from the Denver airport to our hotel. You are also welcome to fly into Aspen airport but will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the hotel.
- Please plan to arrive in Denver by 11:00 am local time on Thursday, April 9th.
- Please plan to depart after 9:00 pm local time on Sunday, April 12th.
UPON ARRIVAL IN DENVER:
We will have an exclusive shuttle complimentary for all IVY members. Your IVY Group Lead will be waiting at the airport with a sign for the group to gather, the exact location within the airport will be communicated via a Group WhatsApp chain the morning of arrival. If you have any trouble finding the group, please message your IVY Group Lead via WhatsApp (contact information to be distributed two days before trip departure).
Be on time! The shuttle to Aspen will depart at 12:00 pm SHARP, because of the large group we are unable to hold the bus for any later-comers. If your flight or bags are delayed and you miss the shuttle you will be responsible for finding your own transportation to the hotel.
We recommend that you have all the necessary information either printed or saved on your phone. The shuttle will be departing from the Timberline at 2:00 pm on Sunday, April 14th. Please plan your flights to depart after 9:00 pm.
ARRIVING IN ASPEN:
If you are flying into Aspen, you can meet us at the Timberline Condominiums anytime after 12:00 pm on Thursday, April 9th. Please use WhatsApp to update your IVY Group Lead on your arrival (contact information will be sent out two days before the trip). Check-out is at 2:00 pm on Sunday, April 12th.
PLEASE NOTE: *If you are planning to arrive early or stay a few extra nights, please be sure to arrange your own transportation to the meet-up locations and book any additional nights accommodations.*
IVY Travel Terms & Conditions
By booking this trip you agree to the IVY Travel Terms & Conditions.
IVY BOOKING POLICIES:
- You reservation consists of a deposit + final payment
- Your deposit must be paid immediately upon booking (refundable where canceled within 24 hours of booking)
- 100% of the total cost of the booking must be paid by the first Friday following your reservation
- All following payments will be charged to the card on file, any failed payments may result in your reservation being forfeited
IVY CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- If canceling within 24 hours of placing your booking you will receive a full refund of your deposit, Cancellation after this period incurs cancellation fees (see below)
- Cancellations must be submitted via this form at least 24 hrs before the next payment date
- All payments are non-transferable
If you cancel...
- Within the first 24 hours following your RSVP – deposit is fully refundable
- After the first 24 hours following your RSVP – deposit is non-refundable
- On or before December 13th, 2019 – the cancellation fee is 10% of the total booking cost
- On or before February 28th, 2020 - the cancellation fee is 70% of the total booking cost
- After February 29th all payments are non-refundable
|REFUNDABLE AMOUNTS BREAKDOWN|
|If Cancellation Date is...||Within 24 Hrs of your RSVP||Up until the first Friday following your RSVP||Before|
|Trip Start Date 4/09/2020|
|*Cancellation fees are based on a % of the total trip cost|
*All room supplements are non-refundable once requested and paid
Are guests allowed?
YES! We are able to accommodate a limited number of guests for this trip, if you are interested in bringing a guest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the accommodation situation?
Shared Occupancy: If you request a shared occupancy room you will be assigned a roommate of the same gender
Requesting a Roommate: You can request a roommate via the Traveler Information Form that will be sent to you in your confirmation email.
Why is airfare not included?
Airfare is an added cost due to the varied home destinations of travelers. We also like to give our travelers flexibility in extending their stay at either end of the trip if they so desire!
How do I cancel my reservation?
Cancellations must be submitted via this form. Please note that all payments are non-transferable and may be subject to cancellation fees.
How is the skiing in April?
Although IVY cannot guarantee weather conditions, the skiing is typically fantastic in April! Prepare yourself for peak spring skiing, with warmer temperatures and sunny skies. In the last two years in a row, we have gotten fresh powder right before the trip!
I don't know how to ski, is this trip for me?
Absolutely! We have had plenty of members join us on this trip who are first-timers. You can book ski lessons here. We recommend booking any lessons in the morning before 12:00 pm to avoid missing out on any of the IVY activities! There are also lots of non-skiing activites during the trip that you can partake in.
I have more questions, who can I contact?
Please reach out to our IVY Travel Team at email@example.com and we'd be happy to answer any other questions you have!
We believe everyone has limitless potential. Our mission is to trigger transformative ideas and collaborations that lead to unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Through meaningful experiences with inspiring individuals, IVY provides a lifelong supply of new friendships, opportunities, and ideas.
"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks." — Johann Gottfried von Herder