IVY - The World's First Social University www.ivy.com
November 30 - December 3, 2016
Join Us For
IVY @ Art Basel: Miami Beach Art Pass
Get ready for an epic trip to Art Basel | Miami Beach featuring private tours of world-renowned collections, riveting discussions with iconic artists, access to Miami’s hottest parties, and our luxury accommodations at the landmark Fontainebleau Miami Beach! For nearly half a century, Art Basel has been celebrated as one of the most important cultural gatherings worldwide, showcasing the most significant works from the masters of modern and contemporary art, as well as the new generation of emerging stars. This will be a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the very best that the art world has to offer, while enjoying Miami at the height of its glory!
We have an extremely limited number of available spaces, and we expect them to go very quickly. Pending availability, we’ll confirm your reservation and process your final payments within 5 business days of your RSVP. The getaway will cost $100 deposit + $399 final payment + optional hotel cost ($229/night). Final payment will cover all fixed costs, including all food covered on the itinerary, admission to all art passes listed, the IVY-exclusive signature events, and transportation to and from Wynwood Arts District. Members are responsible for booking their own flights and expenses outside of the itinerary. This trip is non-refundable once your full payment is processed.
Day Two, Thursday
- ALL DAY // Second IVY Check-in at the Fontainebleau Miami
- 10–11:30am // Exclusive preview brunch with local artists at PULSE
- 11:30 // Walk to Art Basel | Miami Beach
- 12–2pm // Overview tour of Art Basel at the Miami Convention Center
- 2–4pm // Overview tour of Design Miami
- 5-7pm // PULSE Young Collectors Cocktails
- 7–10pm // IVY Art Basel Celebration Party @ Nobu
- 10pm // IVY after-party
Day Three, Friday
- 10:00am // IVY Brunch featuring local artists
- 11:15am // Transportation to Wynwood Arts District
- 11:45am // Visit to Red Dot Miami
- 1pm // Visit to Spectrum Miami
- 2pm // Walk to Art Miami
- 2:30pm // Art Miami tour
- 4pm // CONTEXT and VH1 Lounge visit
- 5:15pm // Transportation to hotel
- 6:30–8:30pm // Ocean-view party and open bar at the Fontainebleau
- 11pm // After-party
Included in the Trip
- All lodging in a highly rated, ornate hotel in the heart of Paris. Accommodations are double occupancy unless a single supplement is requested at an additional cost of $499.
- Most meals.
- Private bilingual guides and private transportation throughout the trip.
- Admission to all proposed activities and events.
- A full briefing packet for each IVY participant, including country information, final itinerary, logistical and contact information, reading list, packing list, and IVY-branded sketch pads for impromptu inspiration and sketching workshop.
Not Included in the Trip
- Airfare is an added cost due to the varied home destinations of travelers, although we can help arrange flights for members. The flights will leave in the late evening Wednesday, giving NYC, DC, and Chicago-based members a full day of work on Wednesday. The flights will return on Sunday, allowing members to connect back to home destinations by Sunday evening.
We believe everyone has limitless potential. Our mission is to trigger transformative ideas and collaborations that lead to unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Through meaningful experiences with inspiring individuals, IVY provides a lifelong supply of new friendships, opportunities, and ideas.
"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks." — Johann Gottfried von Herder