Join Us For
IVY x Costa Rica | A Wellness Retreat In Tropical Paradise
Costa Rica is one of the planet’s most stunning destinations, known for its picturesque beaches, lush forests, ecological diversity, and awe-inspiring natural wonders. Join us for the chance to discover this spectacular country at our unforgettable IVY Wellness Retreat in Tropical Paradise!
Our once-in-a-lifetime getaway will combine epic activities and expert wellness sessions led by celebrity trainers Eric & Ryan Johnson, who work with some of Hollywood's top stars in today's biggest franchises (including Marvel Studios)! Based out of NYC, this dynamic duo works with A-list celebrities and weekend warriors alike to transform their physiques and optimize their health — and now you will too! Alonside this dynamic duo and accompanied by our personal chef, we’ll learn how to lead healthier lives while making lasting friendships and exploring one of the most beautiful places on earth. We’ll experience Costa Rica’s “pura vida” way of life, from tours through its biodiverse forests, to watersports on its world-class beaches.
Wednesday, Day 1:
¡Bienvenido a Costa Rica!
- Arrival & Check-In: Welcome to Costa Rica! We’ll transfer from the airport to the villa (included in package) to check-in and prepare for the amazing days ahead!
- Session #1 | Nutritional Workshop: “What are we going to be eating this week?” Let’s find out from our private chef and engage in an informative & delicious workshop.
- Session #2 | Meet the Trainers & Fitness Workshop: Our personal fitness trainers will introduce themselves to determine our individual fitness goals and custom tailor the week’s activities before we begin our first training session.
- Session #3 | Astrology & Energy Field Session: Avoid getting stuck in the past – let’s dive deep into the present and gaze into the future with Cosmic Seer Sister Ashala Seer.
- Dinner & Fortune Readings: Fortune favors the...hungry? We’ll enjoy wine and a delicious welcome dinner buffet, cooked by our private chef, to get to know each other better while Cosmic Sister offers small group fortune readings.
- Get Some Rest: We’ve got a big week ahead of us!
Thursday, Day 2:
Let's Get Wild
- Breakfast & Departure: Our in-house chef will prepare a delicious hot breakfast before we depart on a chartered bus for an epic hike through Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- Session #1 | Morning Stretch & Meditation: Upon arrival, we’ll kick things off with a pre-activity stretching session to stay limber on our hike’s uneven terrain! We’ll be accompanied by an expert yoga instructor, who will guide us through restorative meditation, stretching, and yoga sessions throughout the day to help us feel energized and at peace.
- Guided Hike through Rincon de la Vieja National Park: Breathtaking views? Check. Ecological diversity? Check. An abundance of native wildlife? It’s all there. Our 3-hour guided hike will take us into the Pailas Sector of the park, where we can expect Toucans, Capuchin and Howler Monkeys, Turkeys, Coatis and much more. We’ll also pass by bubbling mud pots, fumaroles, and a mini crater!
- Session #2 | Waterfall Meditation: Want further proof of Costa Rica’s beauty? We’ll get it at the 60-foot Oropendola Waterfall just outside of the park. We’ll gather for an invigorating meditation session near its vibrant blue lagoon, and experience the interplay of sound and silence in our tropical setting!
- Session #3 | Volcano Yoga: We’ll then make our way to the Rio Negro Hot Springs to engage our cores and find our balance with a yoga class beside this natural beauty. We can nourish our muscles after with a dip in the springs with a soothing volcanic mud bath.
- Dinner: Once we’ve arrived at our villa, we’ll kick back before enjoying our family-style dinner.
- Enjoy the Evening: The rest of the night is yours – share laughs and reflections with fellow members, find a beautiful spot to meditate, read a good book, and write in your journal!
Friday, Day 3:
The Guanacaste Forest & “Pura Vida”
- Session #1 | Morning Workout: Let’s start our day right with an energizing workout. Expect to see different circuits that could include sprints, plyometrics, and maybe even a jump in the pool to splash around!
- Session #2 | Horseback Riding: Giddy-up, and hold on to your harness! After a delicious breakfast, we’ll head to the enchanting Guanacaste Forest, where we’ll embark on a horseback tour to discover the forest’s natural beauty and native wildlife with rejuvenating yoga mini-sessions throughout.
- Ziplining: After, we’ll hit the trees with an exhilarating canopy tour on one of the highest, longest, and fastest zipline courses in the area!
- Lunch: Then it’s time to cool off and refresh with a freshly prepared lunch at our villa.
- Session #3 | Personal Time & Exploration: The afternoon will feature a number of exciting à la carte activities that our trainers will recommend for each of us within the area, including:
- Explore & shop in nearby Tamarindo, including a tour of its estuary
- An exhilarating ATV tour of the surrounding area and beaches
- A soothing Reiki healing treatment at a local spa
- Kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, & more -- the watersports options are limitless in Tamarindo
- Session #4 | Evening Yoga Session: We’ll then come together for a yoga session focused on finding inner peace -- an amazing opportunity to take in our beautiful surroundings!
- Dinner: See what our private chef has in store for us in tonight’s tantalizing dinner.
- Care for a Massage?: Feeling tense? We certainly hope not, but enjoy an à la carte evening massage anyway!
Saturday, Day 4:
The Ocean & The Maze
- Session #1 | Morning Workout: We’ll boost our metabolism and get our blood pumping!
- Breakfast: Let’s get ready to ride some ways, hit the beach, and soak up the sun, but not before our chef prepares us a nutritious and filling breakfast.
- Session #2 & #3 | Beach Day: Surf’s up! Time for a killer day at the beautiful Tamarindo Beach.
- We’ll rotate through surfing, SUP Yoga lessons, and kicking it back while soaking up the sun.
- Take advantage of Tamarindo’s watersports, which include: kayaking, snorkeling, jet skiing, and many other activities (extra costs associated based upon each activity).
- Lunch: After an active morning at the beach, we’ll enjoy lunch at a nearby restaurant.
- Session #4 | La Senda Experience: Let’s visit the world’s largest Labyrinth!
- We’ll start with an overview of the labyrinth's history and intriguing secrets.
- After our introduction, we’ll embark on a meditative walk at our own pace to adjust to our surrounds and feel the labyrinth’s energy.
- Be sure to walk with an open mind, receptive to whatever experiences happen. You never know what you might just discover…
- Dinner and Show: After completing our walk through the labyrinth, we’ll be treated to an amazing dinner and show – concluding our trip with a bang!
Sunday Day 5:
- Final Session: After an incredible four days, we will meet for one final high-intensity workout session. Expect a variety of different circuits, possibly including TRX, a pool session, boxing, bodyweight, a relay race, or any other fun option our trainer can come up with.
- Brunch: We’ll enjoy an amazing brunch prepared by our chef, before saying our goodbyes.
- Farewell…For Now!: We’ll say our farewells and prepare for our departures home before being driven to the airport to leave Costa Rica, but certain to return.
Included in the Trip
We have an extremely limited number of available spaces, and we expect them to go very quickly. Pending availability, we’ll confirm your reservation and process your final payments on a rolling basis. The special IVY x Costa Rica Wellness Retreat in Tropical Paradise will cost $100 non-refundable deposit + $2,255 final payment and cover all fixed costs, including shared accommodations (single room supplement: $150) at our incredible tropical villas, all meals and drinks on the itinerary, all workout sessions and wellness workshops, in-country transport, and all activities listed on the itinerary. Members are responsible for flights to and from Liberia International Airport (LIR). This trip is non-refundable once your full payment is processed. If you’re interested in bringing a guest or extending your trip, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not Included in the Trip
- Flights to/from LIR Airport. Airfare is an added cost due to the varied home destinations of travelers, although if you need help reserving a flight please reach out to the IVY Flight Concierge with your ideal dates, airports & departure times via email@example.com.
- Any meals or drinks outside of IVY offerings
- Accommodations are double occupancy unless a private single supplement is requested at an additional cost of $150 (subject to availability)
- Massages at Villa
- Optional travel insurance (enquire within)
We believe everyone has limitless potential. Our mission is to trigger transformative ideas and collaborations that lead to unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Through meaningful experiences with inspiring individuals, IVY provides a lifelong supply of new friendships, opportunities, and ideas.
"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks." — Johann Gottfried von Herder